When I was asked some terrific business questions over email from an aspiring coach, I decided to make a video in response. I always find it useful hearing about other people's experience in creating a heart-centred business and I daresay if you're an aspiring coach, practicing coach or online business owner, you'll find some inspiration in my answers, even if it's just a reminder of what is POSSIBLE. (Hint: so much!)
Here are the questions I answer in this 22-minute video:
- How did you start your business?
- What were the first two years like?
- Where did you find your first clients?
- What mistakes did you make?
- What has been your greatest 'aha' moment in setting up your business effectively?
- What's your recommendation on how to price yourself as a new coach?
- Are you open to collaborating with other coaches? If so, what sort of collaborations are valuable to you?
- What advice would you give to anyone starting out as a coach?
Do feel welcome to share this video wherever your favourite budding business pals hang out.
To heart-centred businesses changing the world.